Thursday, December 31, 2015

Soap & Glory Soaprise



While I decided not to do a 'What I got for Christmas post' this year, all of my Christmas presents will no doubt pop up all over the blog whether as product reviews, in monthly favorites or outfit posts. I wanted to share this super cute gift set I got off my boyfriend's mammy straight away though, as it's too seasonal to wait to share! Soap and Glory Soaprise is the perfect Christmas gift or stocking filler; packaging a selection of their body washes in ridiculously girly Christmas crackers was such a Christmassy novelty. While the packaging is no doubt seasonal, the contents are ideal for throughout the year and their handy travel size (75 ml) means you can throw them in your bag for any adventure. The body washes inside include: Clean On Me (the fragrance is rose and bergamot), Sugar Crush (brown sugar and sweet lime), Rich and Foamous (almond and sweet vanilla), Foam Call (yuzu fruit and wild fig), Clean Girls (freesia, cassis and vanilla) and Orangeasm (green orange and bergamot). I definitely recommend if you're battling the sales anyway you pick up a set as it is reduced to €11.50 (from €23). You could buy it just for the travel minis or stock up on gifts for next year if you're an extremely, extremely organised bargain hunter. If you were to buy the travel minis themselves they are €3.49 each, but if you buy this set at the reduced price they work out at €1.92 each. Even when the minis are on a 3 for 2 offer they would still cost €2.33 each... okay I'm going to stop with the maths now you get the idea it's a bargain. According to the website the gift sets are in stock in plenty of stores in Dublin and throughout Ireland. They are out of stock online though, obviously I'm not the only one who loves the bubblegum cuteness of this set. 
Another lovely Christmas present I received is this candy floss pink stripped pjs my brother got me from Primark. They remind me of one huge sweet, I honestly love them and nothing says Christmas quite like living in new pajamas and eating endless leftovers.  If you've shared what treats you got for Christmas leave the link below so I can have a nose!
Share:

2 comments

  1. I think this is the first year EVER I've not received any Soap & Glory products and wish I'd got my hands some of these beauties now. The travel size is so handy, but the packaging is adorable! I love your jamas too!
    Lucy @ Lucy—Loves xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I got this too for Christmas and all the products smell beautiful :) Soap and Glory are amazing xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading xox

© thriftylilpixie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig