Friday, April 17, 2015

Bleach London: Dip Dye Kit & Washed Up Mermaid




After going to see The Duff on Wednesday night I spontaneously picked up Bleach London's dip dye kit (€9.49) and Washed up Mermaid (€6.69) in Boots. With a belly full of Eddie Rocket's, half falling asleep, my sister and I set about bleaching my hair. It's probably as a result of my constant scrolling through Instagram or maybe I just couldn't resist having a hair color named after mermaids. The Dip Dye Kit was so easy to follow, so there's really nothing I can add that isn't well explained. I left my bleach on for 45 minutes (which is the maximum) as it's medium brown. My favorite thing about the kit was the blending lotion that makes the bleaching look much more natural by avoiding a straight line like you dipped your hair in a bucket of bleach. The ombre effect the kit gave was pretty enough by itself but my main reason for trying it was the color so after we washed out the bleach in went the hair color, The hair color is non-permanent and lasts 2-10 washes so don't hesitate and go for any color you like there's an amazing selection and it's ridiculously easy to do. The color just involves rubbing the cream into towel dried hair and then rinsing with water, that's it!! Next up I will be trying out the violet. If you want the Kylie Jenner vibe go for the green, if your after Hilary Duff's new look do your whole head in Washed Up Mermaid. If Chloe Norgaard is your girl try every color they sell!. It's so much fun, easy to do and such a change for less than €20 I couldn't be happier with it. The perfect Wednesday night entertainment. 

Have you tried any of Bleach London's products?
xox
Share:

6 comments

  1. Your hair looks cool. Love the gold headband too -Siobhan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks great! I really want to dye my hair but I'm a bit indecisive about which colour I should go for!

    Check out my latest blog post!

    Sarah

    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, loving the new hair! Looks gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, and it sounds so easy!
    we rise & we fall | Poppy
    http://www.pr0binson.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh how interesting! would love to try this out :)

    www.maireem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used Sea punk and bruised violet. Their products are reaaally cool if you wanna get that grungey washed out look without mixing colours! followed you x3

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading xox

© thriftylilpixie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig