Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Best of 2014: Year in Review




I know this is actually a ridiculous number of pictures for a single blog post, but hey it's a recap of a whole year and I can't go deleting nice memories just to be economic with space, that's no fun! 2014 started out a little grey but thankfully it quickly shaped up to be a fantastic year. Lots of adventures were crammed into 12 months; a new car, seeing the Frames and Slayer, a sister holiday in Liverpool, a sort of work trip to York and the most amazing holiday in Italy with my boyfriend. So many bucket list items were ticked off in that holiday in Sorrento; visiting Mt Vesivus, Pompeii, Capri, eating my weight in pizza... it was a trip I will never forget. The year finished with some serious Christmas celebrations; ice skating, 12 pubs of Christmas, Secret Santa and 2 weeks at home with my family. I'm so grateful for my family and friends that made this year and every year special. A highlight of this year for me was celebrating my Grandad's 90th birthday, such an incredible age to reach, I can't imagine what it must be like to have experienced such a life. He's truly important to me so this picture with him will always remain close to my heart. I embraced running, crafting, snapchat, vines and takeaways this year, I treated myself to the handbag of my dreams (a Lulu Guiness Lip Clutch) and more than a few Zara goodies. Who knows what memories I'll be looking back on at the end of 2015, but I'm excited to see what the New Year has in store.

Thanks to every single person who visits, follows, reads and comments on this blog, Happy New Year!
Share:

5 comments

  1. It is really lovely to see everyone reflect back on their year! All the very best for 2015! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there!!!

    Lovely blog post my dear !!
    Amazing

    I love your blog it's lovely


    Would mean so much to see you on my blog

    http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    Jade

    Have a good day !

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this "year in pictures" type style! Good luck for the year ahead :-)
    xo
    we rise & we fall | Poppy
    http://www.pr0binson.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos, I'm glad 2014 turned out to be a fab year for you, here's to an even better 2015!

    Chloe x

    Chloe's Way

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh wanna see more of your Lulu Guiness clutch! Happy New year!

    Sarah-Jane xo // www.vmgirl.me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading xox

© thriftylilpixie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig