Thursday, October 17, 2013

Limone sul Garda


When our ferry along Lake Garda passed  Limone, with it's beautiful remains of old lemon houses and rugged mountain back drop we had to hop off for a little visit. Drop into the gift shops dotted everywhere and stock up on limoncello, lemon biscuits and lemon scented soap. Lie on the pebble beach and take a dip in the sparkling waters or head down the narrow alleyways that wind between the buildings to visit the lemon houses and olive groves. A perfect day trip to really relax on holidays. 


I wore a light layered outfit to swim and shop all day in the sun, it's head to toe Primark, high-waisted shorts, neon red tshirt (worn in a knot to make it comfier) and jelly studded flipflops. Primark was a very reoccurring theme in my holiday wardrobe, and my whole wardrobe really!









That's it from my girly holiday to Lake Garda this summer, next I have to share my adventures in America attending science conferences, my first time in America and definitely not my last.
xox
Share:

1 comment

  1. Hi dear! Limone its my favorite place in Garda Lake. I always go there when I can ... Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading xox

© thriftylilpixie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig