Saturday, May 4, 2013

Jewel Eyes and Ombre Lips





I have become a serious fan of anything sparkly lately, so I was very happy to model for my sisters beauty exam. The theme was disco meets high fashion makeup, it combined a jewel eye with ombre lips. I loved the finished look with the matching jeweled top and hair. I'm so proud of my sister, she is incredibly talented. I would definitely try a more subtle version of this look for a big night out, makeup false lashes with a few gems along the eyelash line or a sprinkle of small jewels on the eyelid. The ombre lip is a really fun look, it looks good in so many color combinations. Would you try this makeup look or a more subtle version?
 xox
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading xox

© thriftylilpixie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig