Sunday, April 8, 2012

Handmade Heaven





Happy Easter to everyone that celebrates it! I spent the day relaxing with my sister watching The Hills boxsets (charity shop bargain scored by my boyfriend and they have no scratches yay), eating BLT bagels and Easter eggs in front of the fire. A perfect Sunday :) Did anyone do anything special for the day?



Now on to the outfit, my favourite part of any post! I love this little floral dress, made by my talented mum, especially love it's pretty floral pattern and peter pan collar. The fabric cost only €8 so it's was bargain, I'm on the look out for some more patterened fabric so I can have a few different versions to wear in the summer with shorts and black pumps.



Outfit details: Dress (handmade by my mammy), boots (Ebay), cardigan (Primark)

A big welcome to my new followers and of course everyone who follows, reads and comments, thank you :)

P.s. All images property of thriftylilpixie

xox
Share:

3 comments

  1. love the pattern on the dress! xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute floral top. loving the peter pan collar!!
    and sounds like the perfect easter sunday all cuddled up next to the fire and watching The Hills. adore!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty outfit, I'd love a dress like that :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading xox

© thriftylilpixie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig