Saturday, March 3, 2012

Midnight in Paris













After renting Midnight in Paris, Woody Allen's 2011 film about a Hollywood writer (Owen Wilson) in love with 1920s Paris, I starting reminiscing about my trip to Paris for my 21st birthday. I absolutely loved the film, it was beautiful, witty and crammed with the greatest artists and writers. I particulary enjoyed how Ernest Hemingway and Salvador Dali were portrayed. It makes me itch to go back to this breathtaking city for another visit, but until then I'll enjoy the pictures and memories of my trip. Here are some pictures I didn't get to share of the Eiffel Tower at night, it was incredible but I have to admit I was terrified in that glass elevator not to mention when I reached the very top, it was definitely worth it though the view was unbelievable. It was quite surreal to get to stand at the top of such an iconic structure, the subject of so many romantic scenes in countless films and programmes, it was magical to experience it for real. I'd love to hear about anyone's Paris adventures if they've been or in fact live there!

Anyway enough daydreaming about Paris, for now it's Ireland and it's the weekend which means learning to drive, studying, blogging, new Glamour mag (free shampoo yay!) and of course lots of relaxing!
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

P.s. All images property of thriftylilpixie. Follow thriftylilpixie on Blogspot and Bloglovin

xox
Share:

2 comments

  1. Woww lovely pics:)! The Effiel tower looks like a fairytale all lit up:D!

    I recently tagged you in my post of 11 questions, however, if you don't want to do it..it's okay, as I wouldn't want to bother you:)!

    Love Pixie Yas xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh.. Paris, missed it;)X
    nice photo's;)


    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading xox

© thriftylilpixie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig