Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Keep Calm and Carry On






Love my new posters, bought them at a half price poster sale, the larger pink one (it's actually huge) was €6 and the smaller navy one I bought for my boyfriend was only €2. The smaller one makes me think of the IT Crowd! Posters are the perfect way of decorating in college when your strapped for cash and your only renting so you can't do any full on decorating. I always gravitate towards anything pink or with pigs on it for decorating!





The little glitter hedgehogs were a Christmas present that adorn the top of my TV, I love how they glitter in the light. My heart fairy lights are from IKEA and were another Christmas pressie (I love Christmas!), every girl loves some fairylights for her space. And last but not least are some little teddy mascots for the couch, check out Einstein, every science student has got to have one of these (they come in loads of versions including Shakespere and Freud). Just a small look at how I decorate my boyfriends and my home. Hope everyone's having a great week, off to relax and watch some Geordie Shore :)

xox
Share:

5 comments

  1. Aw, we really looove your glittery head hedgehogs!! We love your blog and we're following you for sure!! If you have free time, do come visit our new blog we're just recreated. ;)

    Love,
    MLU the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the CTRL ALT DLT poster for my office at work. Its amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the keep calm posters...my walls are absolutely covered in posters too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovelyyy phot dear!
    Kiss
    www.blogdaleoliveira.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading xox

© thriftylilpixie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig