Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Birthday Girl





21 years of age! Danced into the next day until my feet ached. Recovered with tea and the greatest fry up and more birthday cake. Excuse the less than blogger standard snaps, when I'm having fun and celebrating the last thing that concerns me is whether or not my photos are up to scratch for blogging. It's just no way to live! I'm just going to share a tiny few pics of the night, I won't drown the post in the large quantity of pics taken. It was an amazing night and really emphasised how lucky I am with the people I have in my life. I was very very lucky to be given such beautiful presents including a juicy cupcake necklace and Disneyland tickets! Cannot wait to use those tickets :) Not to mention how lucky I was to have had a birthday cake that looked and tasted as good as that one.




My birthday outfit was a last minute bargain buy the day before but it was exactly what I wanted. The lace tiered dress was on sale for €20 and the hair piece €6 both from Dunnes Stores, I bought them when I was dropping in to buy food for my lunch oh so glamorous! The belt was second hand and the shoes lent from my housemate. Just because it's a big birthday doesn't mean I wanted to spend big money and I wanted something I could wear again, not something that would hang in my wardrobe as shrine to my 21st




Hope everyone enjoyed the guest post, they'll be a regular feature once a month from now on. I'm back to blogging more regularly at last as my exams are complete, college is back to normal and I've returned and unpacked from my first big adventure of 2011. I've my next already lined up!

Hope everyone is having a great week!

P.s. Follow thriftylilpixie on blogspot and bloglovin'
P.s.s. All images property of thriftylilpixie
xox
Share:

1 comment

  1. yay for being 21! hope you enjoyed your day!

    love the outfit...dress & head band= delish!

    cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading xox

© thriftylilpixie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig