Friday, January 14, 2011

Most Stylish at the Airport

Excuse the slightly sporadic posting of late, exams are currently underway, and I am busy to say the least. In the library until midnight, finishing of the night at the takeaway, using up dozens of highlighters, writing 100s of pages of notes, eating a truly shocking amount of sweets and drinking litres upon litres of tea... all in the name of education! Anyway while I'm having a little break after finishing my exams of the day I thought I'd do a little blog post. I've a few trips planned for 2011 and everyone knows how very hard it is to look nice after flying so I thought I'd have a glimpse at who do it the very best...











This is not rocket science, take some skinny jeans or leggings + a cute hat + flat boots or pumps + a draped scarf + sunglasses = look done. Oh and if your lucky enough throw in some designer luggage too! I must try and remember this as when it comes to the 5 a.m. dash to the airport all these ideas are forgotten and its tracksuit bottoms and a hoodie all the way!

Have a great weekend!

P.s. None of these images are property of thriftylilipixie, if you would like credited or have them removed just let me know and I will do so immediatly
P.s.s. Follow thriftylilpixie on blogspot and bloglovin'
xox
Share:

2 comments

  1. Seems like jeans and boots are the way to go!
    Ang xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your bottom line for dressing for flying
    you hit the nail on the head
    hope exams are going well for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading xox

© thriftylilpixie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig