Sunday, October 3, 2010

Makeanddodolly








These pictures are from a mini photoshoot I did with my mammy and sister of a little white dress handmade by my mum. It is just the most comfortable, cutest dress I have worn and I love how it's styled up with boots and a natty hat! This is just a sneak peek, to see more pics and details of the dress visit her blog: www.makeanddodolly.blogspot.com
P.s. All images property of makeanddodolly
P.s. Follow thriftylilpixie on bloglovin' and blogspot
xox
Share:

2 comments

  1. thanks for the sweetest comment :)

    just found your blog and i love it, i hope you'll follow me back :)

    BM

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a beautiful sweater! I love oversized, chunky knits for fall. The best ever :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading xox

© thriftylilpixie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig