Monday, June 21, 2010

Don't Sweat The Small Stuff

"Don't sweat the small stuff...and it's all small stuff".
Now those are some words to live by! Quote from the book of the same title by Richard Carson.
Just a quite little post without too much purpose to share my outfit from night out at the weekend as I haven't had time to take any outfit pics. I loved this outfit, even though it was simple it was very comfy and cute. The pictures don't show it but the dress is actually worn as a top with black shorts and cream and black heels.







Outfit details: black lace dress worn as top (borrowed from sister), black cuffed shorts (10euro in river island sale), black and cream peep toes (20 euro Zara), zebra print Guess handbag (present from my boyfriend).



Sally Hanson spray tan is wonderous stuff, easy as anything to apply (impossible to get wrong), natural looking, doesn't smell like biscuits and if I spray it lightly on my face I don't need to wear concealer or foundation and it's affordable.
Off to the zoo this week can't wait! Will have more (and better) outfit pictures later in the week
P.s. All images property of thriftylilpixie
xox
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading xox

© thriftylilpixie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig